Thursday, March 29, 2012

Holy Toledo!

It wouldn’t be fair to only visit Spain’s current capital now would it? While Toledo hasn’t been the capital in about 500 years, it has got charm to spare. It was great exploring this hilltop city as soon as I surrendered to getting lost in its windy Medieval roads.




The main attraction is the church to end all churches. Simply referred to as “Cathedral,” the place is fancy smancy and even has it’s own museum of masterpiece paintings by the likes of El Greco and Velázquez.













Though I am the first to admit I may not need another purse, I couldn’t say no to this stamped leather bag.


Toledo also wins for having the best train station I have ever seen.  Stained glass windows, country vistas and an outdoor café, I would totally come here just to hang out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...