Friday, March 30, 2012

Mi Barrio

Since showcasing my permanent home in the old U.S. of A, I felt the urge to also display my temporary one in España. My host lady has a wonderful flat just southwest of the city. The place is a continual reminder that the end is in sight for me and my current disorganized, closet-less abode. It was fate that I ended up living here as my room has purple walls! Two are a shade of lavender and the others are a more medium purple hue. With just a wardrobe, desk, and cozy twin bed, the room is nice and simple. It’s been a nice change to live with a finite number of belongings.




 The main street of the neighborhood is Paseo de Extremadura. Its up on a hill so I get a nice view from my window. On a clear day I can even see the mountains in the distance. The majority of the street looks like it hasn’t changed much over the years, including the glorious indoor marketplace I visited the other day. Some much jamon and other meat products! 
  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...