The proportions of ingredients are flexible, it is a salad after all. Prep time is vastly reduced if you have the cornbread and roasted garlic pre-made.
1) Bake cornbread and let cool
2) Cut cornbread into cubes and toast in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes
3) Wrap garlic cloves and corn cobs in foil, roast at the same time, same temperature until soft
4) Mix tomatoes, corn, black beans with lime juice and mashed roasted garlic cloves, let marinate
5) Add chopped avocado and cornbread cubes to the veggies, top with fresh cilantro
6) Enjoy immediately!