Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pear and Raspberry Delish

Got some adorable little pears in my CSA this week. Went raspberry picking (and eating) on Sunday. Did someone say tart? I wanted to make a fancy French style one with a ruffled pan and carefully arranged fruit, but without owning said pan, I made a "rustic" tart instead. The recipe which I will post asap, even involved some whole wheat flour (that negates the half stick of butter right?). No custard filling involved here, it is more like a pie-tart. And honestly, doesn't it look like a dessert pizza? I even cut it with a pizza slicer. The recipe is for a pear tart, but I figured that sprinkling in some raspberries would not hurt! Lastly, very happy to report that this is the first post from my iphone. Thanks Blogger!


1 comment:

  1. That looks so tasty! I love raspberry and pears but I would have never thought of putting them together. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...