(scroll down to read more)
|Images via: Me|
2 tbsp. canola oil
1 1/2 lbs. chicken thighs, skin removed
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tbsp. sweet paprika
2 tomatoes, peeled, cored, seeded, and chopped
1 large yellow onion, minced
1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
1/2 cup sour cream
1) Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2) Put 1⁄2 cup flour on a plate; dredge chicken; shake off excess.
3) Heat oil in a 6-qt. Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, turning once, until brown, 8–10 minutes. Set chicken aside.
4) Add paprika and half the peppers, along with the tomatoes and onions, to pot; cook, stirring, until onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
5) Add chicken and broth; boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, turning chicken once, until fully cooked, 25-30 minutes.
6) Whisk in sour cream.