Monday, October 17, 2011

Very Vintage: IKHAN on Esty

Etsy sellers continue to amaze me with their ability to put their unique spin on each shop. In my seemingly never ending search for a new handbag, I stumbled across IKHAN, a super sumptuous vintage shop with a curated selection of clothing and accessories. We all know there is a fine line between retro-cool and hopelessly irrelevant (polyester, I am talking to you), but this gettin' place has plucked out the best of the best. Each piece has one element of surprise, a flash of the unexpected that take it from ordinary to extraordinary. Plus, with a merchandised-by-color set up and streamlined photography, I find it very easy to imagine myself in the below little numbers.

Images via: IKHAN Vintage




2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh .. LOVE that belt! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some awesome shops out there!! Great finds. Love that Mum skirt and floral dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...