Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Study in Windows

Holy Anthropologie. I cannot stop thinking about the latest store displays I saw the other day. I love that they take the time to install a truly unique one each season, often turning common objects into works of art. After all, who else can make toilet paper rolls and egg cartons look good? They always manage to uphold their signature style, yet never be boing or predictable. I pulled together my favs from the past few years, some of which I am discovering for the first time. I love, love, love the coral and turquoise frame display, the color combo would make such a beautiful theme for a kitchen or living room. Pretty impressive set-ups don't you think?


 
Images

1 comment:

  1. All those window designs are gorgeous! Definately the best part of going to yuppy malls and bustling downtowns!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...